Create. Observe. Respond. Use your proven Social Media skills to bring our brand and diverse product line to life online.
Our ideal candidate likes a challenge, is a little bit techy and most importantly has proven social media experience, excellent writing skills, and a well-trained eye for design. You will work with marketing, design and sales teams to develop and execute a comprehensive B2B social media strategy, corporate messaging and collateral on and off-line. This role will also involve participating in standard marketing functions like analyzing customer behavior, database management, photography and performing web updates and mechanics.
Knowledge, Skills, and Behaviors
- Hands on experience using social media for brand awareness
- Working knowledge of SEO and web traffic metrics
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Experience with web design and publishing
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Ability to collaborate with subject matter experts
InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Office Suite
Bonus Skills: a Well-trained eye for good design and ability to take beautiful product focused photographs.
- Experience in design, planning and executing successful social media campaigns
- Bachelor's degree and 2-3 years experience in marketing, design or communications
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc. offers competitive pay, a complete benefits package upon eligibility including insurance, paid time off, retirement savings and an opportunity to work with a great group of people.
Please submit your resume to:
Cavicchio Greenhouses, Inc.
110 Codjer Lane,
Sudbury, MA 01776
Thank you in advance for your interest in this role. Due to the volume of candidates, only those requested to interview will be contacted.